Sunday, February 22, 2009

Are you serious?

First off, I LOVE my husband. I really do, but I just had to tell y'all this story.

So last Saturday (yes, I am THAT far behind in blogging) Sean got Kayleigh up and let me sleep in (see why I love him?). I was happily slumbering when he woke me up and told me to get the video camera. Did I mention that this was at 7:45 AM? Well, I jumped up and asked him what was wrong. He informed me that there was a possum in the trash can and he was going to tump it over and let the possum go. "Are you seroious?" Imagine my annoyance when I asked him if the possum could get out on his own and he responded with "no." So really, that possum would have still been there at 9:00 when I got up. So, eventually I got out of bed and got the video camera. Sean was excited to have the video on the blog, but it was extremely anti-climactic. You see, Sean expected the possum to jump out and do something funny. Instead, it did exactly what a possum is supposed to do, it played dead.

So, to appease my husband, here is a picture of the little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i HATE those things w/ a passion!! i could NOT even get that close to it with a camera! eeeek!!!