Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life.

1. Someone (probably me) forgot to put the frozen corn up. Hope it is still good.
2. Cosmo, Kayleigh dropped food. Come clean up!
3. I trip over this toy at least once a day. It would disappear, but Kayleigh really likes it.
4. The rug is outside. Kayleigh pulled a pan that was soaking off of the counter and got soapy cheesy spanish style rice all over it. It was gross.
5. Clorox Anywhere spray = my favorite cleaning product.
6. Maybe one day we will actually get the counter fixed, until then the blue tape will stay.
7. Ughhh, I have to work Parent's Night Out this month.
8. It seems like I see that roll empty more than I actually see paper towels on it.
9. But it's ok because I mostly use un-paper towels. The throw away kind would have been nice to clean up the mess from earler (see #4).

No comments: