Friday, April 17, 2009

Horsey...


Also known as Daddy is a pushover and just can't say no to his little girl! I don't know how he does it, but he will play horsey with the Bear on the tile floor! You can't tell from the dumbfounded look in the pictures, but she really loves it!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

ok well you are already 3 days late on your 1 month blogging spress

Anonymous said...

Waiting, waiting, waiting.......

The Cake's Mom said...

I know that you don't know me, but I have been following your blog with great delight in all that you family is doing. I have a 5 month old little girl (Keelyn or as we call her "cake")and I read your blog looking forward to seeing Keelyn do everything that Kaileigh does. I just wanted to let you know that you have a lovely family and I enjoy your blog very much. I look forward to seeing more.
Best,
Charlane from Amsterdam, New York
WWW.chivesthebrains.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

:( :( ME TOO :( :(

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

:(