Tuesday, June 30, 2009

16 Weeks

I did a horrible job of documenting my pregnancy with the bear, so I am trying to be better. Feel free to not read this.

Here I am at 16 weeks with the new baby. I have only gained 10 pounds so far, which considering I gained 60 last time, I think I am doing pretty good. I still have ridiculous cravings for Big Red, but unlike last time I am trying to ignore them. Other than that, I really don't have as much of an appetite as I did last time. Which is good because I am bound and determined to fit in that 25-35 pound weight gain thing.

I have been having some wicked heart burn with this one, so I have just resorted to drinking Maalox out of the bottle even though I am sure that a milkshake would make me feel much better :).

At my appointment today, the baby's heart rate was 140. In 2 weeks we go for our big ultrasound. I think it is a boy.... but I don't feel as strongly about it as I did with Kayleigh. I knew she was a girl.

PS - I am not wearing makeup and my hair is a mess, so I photoshopped some glasses and a hat.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I think you look so good. Just the tiny baby bump! By the way, our baby's hr was 140 at our sonogram and the lady said that would indicate a boy. So who knows! Can't wait for you to find out!

Caroline said...

You are so funny! You look great even without makeup. I'm so excited for you.

Laura H. said...

You're silly.