Tuesday, December 22, 2009

10 Days Old!


Sweet baby boy, I can't believe that you are already 10 days old. Strangely, it feels like you have been part of our family forever. You fit in so well. You only wake me up a couple of times a night, eat like a champ, snuggle so well, and most importantly you don't get upset when your sister torments you by shoving a pacifier in your mouth every 3 minutes. You have peed on me twice, daddy three times, our bed twice, and your wall twice. I have been amazed at how messy you are. I have done a load of YOUR laundry every night for the last 8 days. I have pretty much held you every chance I have had since we came home. I could stare at your sweet little orange face for hours. I cherish you, precious little boy. I am so glad that you are here.

No comments: