It all started with a simple tube of pink princess chapstick that was tied to a Christmas present. Sadly, her Princess chapstick got lost at my parents house. We heard about it every 5 minutes for a week from her until THANKFULLY my mom found it! It has now become an outright obsession. The Bear must have her chapstick on her at all times. She has different names for each one, such as "PINK chapstick". She puts more on every couple of minutes and offers it to who ever is around (sanitary, huh?). She loves to stash them in her pocket and sometimes she sneaks them out of the house. Last Sunday "DADDY Chapstick" made its way to the church nursery where a "little girl broke it." I could really tell you about a hundred more adventures that we have had with chapstick the last couple of months, but I think you get the picture.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
I can't take the credit. GP found the long lost Chapstick! Love, NaNa
haha this is hilarious i am assuming my obsession starting at a young age as well... :)
Post a Comment