Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 16

Dear Cadbury Egg,
Thank you for being there for me while I worked on report cards.
Love, Michelle

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yum!!

JillBilly89 (ILP)

Robyn said...

Love love love all your photos! The one of you and your daughter is precious! I look forward to seeing more of your work! (This one looks good enough to eat!)

Good luck with your running! I started running this past summer. I fell off the wagon in Dec. so I'm trying to get back to it again. I'm not one to enjoy exercising so it's a discipline for me! I started with the Couch Potato plan too!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love this! Great depth of field and love your conversion. I've been taking comfort in cake and peanut butter cookies the past few days while I get over a cold and heal from falling down my stairs! LOL