
I got so used to spending all day, everyday with the Bear this summer. Now that school has started, I feel like I hardly get to play with her. It makes me so sad that we won't get to eat an unhurried breakfast while watching Regis and Kelly together anymore. No more strolling through the mall, sharing a Mickie D's ice cream cone, walks around the complex, cuddling at nap time, reading stories, or singing songs during the day anymore. Now we are limited to 4:30 to 8:30 to play together. When I am at school now, I miss my little buddy SO badly, though I am sure that she is having fun with her new friends at the sitter's. I had no idea that it would be this hard on me.
Boo Hoo Hoo.....
End of pitty party, back to your regularly scheduled blog.

1 comment:
Aww...I'm so sorry Michelle! I'm sure that is crazy hard. Sometimes you don't realize how attached you are until you're away from them. (I know I'm that way.) She is such a doll!
Post a Comment