I will upload the rest of the picture tomorrow.

This was the top of the birthday cake that I made for her.
A random picture of Amanda and Kayleigh reading one of her new books. She loves Amanda.I CONFESS, when I am more interested in being part of the action, I forget about my camera ( hard to believe, I know). I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. All of these were taken by my friend Jen. If you were at the party and took pictures, these are the ones I am on the look out for.
1. My or Sean's parents with the birthday girl
2. A picture of the entire cake
3. Opening gift pictures
4. Any pictures of you with Kayleigh at the party.
If you get a chance, please email them to me.



1 comment:
how did you not take a picture of that amazing looking cake?!?! you are so creative!!!
so happy to see that kayleigh had such a fun birthday :) she's getting more and more ready to actually play with bailey (which, selfishly, makes me very happy)!
Post a Comment