Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party!


We had our "fancy" dinner for Sean's work Christmas party this weekend. My in-laws came to town and actually too Kayleigh to my sister-in-laws house to spend the night. We slept in until 10:30 the next morning (it was AMAZING), ate some Chickfila, and did a little Christmas shopping. What a GREAT Saturday!

PS - I truly despise how huge my arm looks in this picture, but I decided to post it for my memory sake. Ughh, I have GOT to start working out.... seriously!

4 comments:

Jessica @ FiveInSix said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Missed getting to catch up with you.

Anonymous said...

ur arm.. huge? are u KIDDING!? the dress is awesome by the way!

The Bird Family said...

What a great dress - you look wonderful!!

Tara said...

you look AMAZING!!!!
what's this about a big arm? i totally don't see that at all.
let's hang out while you are out for christmas break