Monday, December 8, 2008

Recess

Can I explain to you how much I utterly HATE recess at this time of year? It is so STINKIN cold and MISERABLE. I truly dread going out each day. I don't mind September when it is 100+ at 12:00 when we go out, but I can't handle anything under 50 degrees.

On another note, in case you didn't know teachers have assigned seats. I have sat in this particular seat at recess everyday for 2 and a half years now. Though the people I sit with have changes slightly, this is MY seat. There are also assigned seats and tables in the teachers lounge. Though it is unspoken, we sit at the same table in the same seats everyday. Every once in a while a sub will come in and unknowingly sit in my chair. I then spend the next 5 minutes wandering around with lunch figuring out where I should sit.

Teachers, chime in here. Are there unspoken seats at your school? Is it just me being bratty?

2 comments:

The Bird Family said...

I totally have my seats as well! Although our recess seats are actually assigned b/c we talk more than watch the kiddos!! We cannot go outside if it is lower than 50 at our school!

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhhh... I miss hanging out with you at recess!!! I loved those times! :))