


You have become a toddler in every sense of the word. You are into everything. You could eat crackers and ranch dressing all day long and be happy. You have me read you Go Dog, Go over and over.... so much that I have it memorized. You are obsessed with puppies and point them out every time you see one. You love to test the limits. I have to tell you daily not to stand on your table, but you look at me and do it anyway. You color in your nice books no matter how many times I tell you not to. When I take away your crayons, you throw yourself on the floor and kick and scream for a few minutes before you get distracted. Oh, and yesterday you wrote on my coffee table with the blue crayon. Eesh.... You are obsessed with shoes. You love to wear our shoes around the house. Today in Old Navy you threw a fit because I didn't buy you a pair of flip flops. You threw your Croc halfway across the store because you were angry. I guess that was better than hitting yourself in the head.... that is what you usually do. You call anything you drink "milk." You don't really like water (or as you call it "milk") but you LOVE the milk out of the fridge. You are quite bossy also. You tell daddy everyday where to put Cosmo's food and drag us around the house to get us to do what you want. You are quite the cuddlebug and share bear when it comes to mommy and daddy. I love to hear you "talk" to yourself while you are laying in your crib in the mornings. I love you SO, SO much. Please stop growing up.
Love, Mommy

1 comment:
Very sweet. If you figure out a way to make her stop growing let me know.
Post a Comment