Lately everywhere we go Kayleigh needs: "ite-iog" (white dog), "E-eyor" (Eeyore), and a blankee. I make her carry them (I know, mean mommy) because I hope that she will realize that she does not need them all. Well, she could care less. She is so good at loading up her little arms with a blanket, White Dog, Eeyore, and a cup. It is such a site!Oh, and something cute about White Dog and Eeyore: She got attached to both of them completely on their own. Matt and Amanda gave her (the first) White Dog, and Jackie gave her Eeyore. So each of her friends came from one of our siblings. I thought that was sweet.

2 comments:
she looks so cozy with all her friends. Reminds me of someone I used to live with all wrapped up in her down comforter surrounded by bear and jungle joe. Welcome back to blogging! We've missed you!
so funny - Madelyn is the same way! She has to take 20 things with her where ever we go but is pretty good about leaving it all in the car once we get there! Love to see new pictures :)
Post a Comment