Kayleigh- Today you bit daddy because you didn't want to put your shirt on, you wanted to keep coloring. He wanted to be upset with you, but it was just too funny.
Wow...I haven't been here in forever and bear is growing so fast! She's a little girl now! I am honestly so impressed by your tenacity...this should be listed up there with one of those amazing blogs!!! My mother would have a heart attack if I was actually so good at sharing...maybe it's time to start again!
Thanks...once again for the inspiration! I love your little blog!
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) and the CEO of 2 kiddos, Kayleigh and Casen. I love to sew, Zumba, and take pictures. I hate to run and eat vegetables.
I am on a mission to lose the baby weight from my last critter, you know... the "baby" that is 13 months old.
1 comment:
Wow...I haven't been here in forever and bear is growing so fast! She's a little girl now! I am honestly so impressed by your tenacity...this should be listed up there with one of those amazing blogs!!!
My mother would have a heart attack if I was actually so good at sharing...maybe it's time to start again!
Thanks...once again for the inspiration! I love your little blog!
Jennifer
Post a Comment