Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pregnancy Update


Well, here I am in all my glory at 27 weeks. We still don't have a name for our sweet little boy that will be here in LESS THAN 3 months.... eeek! As of right now, he is still feet down which I could have undoubtedly told you. It is amazing to me how different he already is than Kayleigh Bear. She rarely ever moved, and even if so they weren't very forceful. She is still a pretty chilled out kiddo. This little guy on the other hand has been absolutely beating me up from the inside. Sometimes it is fun, like when my whole stomach jumps. Other times, it is not as fun..... like when he kicks my bladder. I am so interested to see what he will turn out to be like. I am starting to get a little anxious about having 2 kids. Kayleigh and I have such a nice little routine down.... I can't help but wonder what is going to happen.
Oh, and Sean asked me to marry him again. Not really, but we went and bought a big fake Kohl's ring because my fingers are too fat. He did have Kayleigh come bring it to me and say "Marry Daddy." I thought it was kinda cute.

6 comments:

Hanna Ratliff said...

Michelle!! Love your blog. Obsessed with your photography. I seriously might hire you to take pics of the Hud at his one year birthday. IF.... you're not too busy with your own little munchkins!! I miss you. Your belly is adorable, and you look WONDERFUL. Way to be disciplined... you seriously look awesome. Hang in there, you're getting close!!

Laura H. said...

that's so super cute! and so are you! what a beautiful pregnant woman you are. :)

do we get to see you again anytime soon? the girls are hopefully getting together for the fair - will you join?

also, we need your updated email address!

(yes, i know my comments are more than to just this post. apologies!)

Kristy said...

love that you are posing like you are on the drill team!

Tara said...

you are so cute :)
i also had to wear a fake wedding ring when i was pregnant with bailey and crawford beat me up so much more on the inside than bailey did. must be a boy thing.
you will adjust to the 2 kid thing like all of us do. we're still adjusting simply because crawford has changed so much. you kinda forget what a big year the first one is, there is just a lot of change packed into a short amount of time.
can't wait to see more of you and your cute family now that you have returned to the blog!

Sean C said...

I am glad to see you posting again; I missed seeing you three while I am at work.

- BabyDaddy

Miranda said...

Glad to see that you are blogging again.