Has it really been since July that I last blogged? I am sure that no one reads this anymore, but I promised Sean that I would post before I went to bed.Since July, we have had some BIG changes:
1. We picked up and moved from Big D to Waco.
2. We bought a precious little house, pictures to come.
3. We found out that we are having a BOY.
4. I have become an official stay-at-home mommy.
5. Our little toot turned 2 years old!
Don't worry, I have still been taking pictures and will start posting them shortly.
Oh, and I am on a new monitor, so if the picture above looks like a funny color to you, please leave me a comment. Is it blue?

4 comments:
I'm glad your back, I check your blog almost everyday. I enjoy seeing how much Kayleigh is growing & hearing about the family. Excited to hear about a little boy.
Misty
I'm still reading! Congratulations on all of the new happenings!
Alex
It doesn't look blue. :)
woo-hoo, you're back!!! i've been wondering how you and your family are doing :)
congrats on your SON!! it's fun to have one of each!
looking forward to more postings!
pic is not blue
Post a Comment