
Where does the time go?
With all of my crazy pregnancy hormones, I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that I can't keep the Bear little forever. Eesh. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home, I was elated to see a cheeky little smile from her round face, then coaxed her to sit up and crawl. I couldn't believe when she walked, turned 1, and started to talk. I can't believe that she is now 2 and we can carry on sweet conversations all day and watch Sesame Street together. She can count, knows MOST of her colors, and can even match the correct lid with her sippy cups. She puts her dirty clothes away every night before her bath and tries so hard to be a big girl by washing herself.
As sad as it is that she is not my sweet little baby, I can be comforted that she still cuddles, and kisses. She still wants me to carry her around after her bath in a towel. She still is excited to see me every morning. She still likes me to put Butt Paste on her tush, just like when she was a baby. She is still my baby.... but I feel like everyday that slips a little further away. MY how I wish time would stop, even if just for a few moments.




7 comments:
Okay, the 2 newest pictures of her are amazing. You really captured her beauty. I have loved watching her grow and you know how badly I want to stop time too!
Wow her hair is so long now & beautiful! Im jealous of a 2 year olds hair! hehe. i know i wish i could stop time too. it goes way too fast.
Beautiful
I dont ever comment on here but I've been following your blog for awhile through Shelly/Kristy & gotta say these new pictures are so beautiful! Kayleigh's a precious little girl!
such a beautiful little girl you have - just like you! sweet post...
Michelle! Kayleigh is so precious. The pictures of her combined with your super sweet writing caused me to tear up a little bit!!! Thanks for giving a new mom some treasured perspective. :) Hope you're feeling well.
Oh my gosh. That made me cry. so sweet. Time does go by way too fast. It's nuts how much they change so quickly.
Post a Comment