Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why you don't bargain with a toddler.....

... without checking the weather first.

We have been having a problem with Kayleigh eating NOTHING for dinner. Not only do I know that she will be hanging on the fridge in a few hours begging for "yo-yo," she is wasting so much food! Most nights we will bargain with her. After playing with her food through dinner last night, we told her that she had to finish her "yo-yo" before we could go swing. I left it on the table for a little bit while I cleaned up, and after a while she came over and finished it..... just in time for it to start raining. Being that she is 2 and VERY difficult to reason with, Sean had to go stand out in the rain and swing her. She enjoyed every minute of it (and so did I from the porch!).

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Such a good daddy!

Miranda said...

I love it. That is so funny

Heather said...

She must have daddy wrapped around her finger!! Sooo sweet of him to play in the rain!