
We put up our Christmas tree this weekend. It took us 2 days to finally get it up between our sick toddler and my pregnant rear moving at a snails pace. When we finished I of course wanted to get a picture of the bear in front of it like this and this, but all the Bear wanted to do was make White Dog say "cheese" and refuse to sit up (even though I bribed her with M&Ms). So this is the best I got.
And just for kicks, look at this cute in front of the tree picture I found: Where did our babies go????

2 comments:
Ugh! I want to get my tree done! Where did our babies go? Seems like that was yesterday. Can't wait to get a picture of Casen and Hayes under it this year!
Cute post! At least K is still smiling in these pics! Cant get Kinley to for anything!
Yes- yall need to get the babies under it this year :) Just leave ur tree up until he arrives!
Post a Comment