
Well, I am pretty sure most days that she has lost her mind. Seriously. A day or two after the "newness" wore off with Casen, she started acting out. Taking off her clothes, screaming, spitting milk, purposefully peeing in her pants, answering "no" to everything, throwing her panties across the room....

.... pulling all of the stuffing out of my chair....

... eating applesauce with a paintbrush while I unsuspectingly take a picture (actually, I laughed when I uploaded and saw this!)...

But she has her sweet moments too, like when she shares her toys with him...

... or ASKS to hold him...
I just hope this phase passes soon.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! We totally went through this too!! I thought we were crazy to have another one at times. It took about a solid week of major acting out and acting like a crazy child for Madelyn to get into a routine and get used to having Mason here. She still will throw an occasional fit when I am dealing with Mason and cannot play with her but it does get MUCH better!! Hang in there :)
you are not alone, bailey was awful for a while. you will get through it but the adjustment phase is different for each kid. i think it took bailey close to a year, it's been rough around here. nobody else's kid has acted out that long, so i'm pretty sure we are the exception to the rule. now they are starting to play together and it is unbelievabley cute!!! hang in there, you can do it!!!!
Post a Comment