This little one has completely taken my heart. After having the Bear I truly never thought I could love another little toot as much as I adore her (even though I offered her to the lady in front of me at HEB Friday who told me that she was so sweet while she was laying on the ground screaming because I wouldn't buy her more Chapstick in the checkout line). There is just something about this little guy. Maybe it's his cute personality. Maybe it's the little smirk. Maybe it's the cute little peak that his hairline makes. Maybe it's the way he locks eyes with me. Maybe it's because he snores louder than Sean. Maybe it's the man burps. Maybe it's the fact that his head smells just like Sean's (weird, I know). Maybe it's the fact that he has been letting me sleep 6 hours in a row! Whatever it is, there is something special about my sweet, sweet baby boy.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
I LOVE this post!
He's a DOLL! BTW - I think it's because he's a boy. I always heard the whole "mother son thing", but didn't understand it until having little Cooper, and I am completely smitten. Little boys just melt their mamas. So glad you are enjoying your sweet little man. :-) Miss seeing you guys!
He's a cutie Michelle!
Post a Comment