
ICK... I despise black eyed peas. Every year I will swallow just one for 2 reasons. 1: for good luck 2: to appease my mother who made them every New Year's day. As we rung in 2008, Sean got his first taste of these little legumes.... and hopefully a year of good luck!

2 comments:
This made me smile as I eat them every NYD just for that reason- luck- as I HATE them really :)
Hi there, I have been looking at Kayleigh's old blog. I told Linda you must be awfully busy cause you hav'nt wrote anything for a long time so she told me to go to the new one.You are doing good girl and you are really good at taking pictures. You are going to have to give me some pointers! Kayleigh is such a beautiful baby and is growing like a weed. Love Betty
Post a Comment