Yum Town!I actually have a little recipe you you today. In college, we would take turns making dinner for each other. Pretty much every time it was Jen's turn to cook, we ate Fiesta Mac. I will have to ask her where she got the recipe, something in the back of my memory thinks that Billy Jane (her mom) made it for them. Anyways, here you go. It should take you a maximum of 15 minutes from start to finish (my kind of cooking)!
Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning
1 box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese
1 back of Scoops
1. Brown beef, add seasoning. Follow directions on seasoning package.
2. Cook shells and cheese
3. Mix beef and shells and cheese together
4. Eat with scoops ( tonight we ate it with some guac too. I love guac in the summer, but that is a whole 'nother post)
Yum Town

1 comment:
Billie Jayne has made the blog like twice - my mom is totally famous.
Love the fiesta mac - can't beat it!
(and yes it is a Billie Jayne original!)
Post a Comment