A year ago today, I went into the hospital for my induction. My stubborn Bear did not decide to make her debut until something like 30 hours later. Having Kayleigh was the most amazing experience I have ever had and if we had all the money in the world, I would to it 10 more times (don't worry, that will never happen!). The closer we get to her birthday, the more I am starting to realize that I don't have a little baby any more. I most definitely have a toddler. Every morning when I go get her out of the crib, I can't help but think that she grew over night. I fall even further in love with her everyday. I just absolutely can't imagine what I ever did before her. I will save the rest of this sappy post for her birthday. 


1 comment:
So sappy..so unlike you! I can't believe it has already been a year. Seems like yesterday I was driving to sit at the hospital with you!
Post a Comment