My sweet Kayleigh Bear,I cannot believe that you are one year old today. It truly seems like just yesterday that we got to meet you for the first time. You have brought more joy to my life than you will ever know. You have helped to show me what life is all about. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew life would never be the same. You were the most perfect baby, so relaxed and easy going. And know you are a toddler and destroying my house. As sad as I am that you are growing everyday, I cannot wait to see the woman that you will become. I love you more than anything in the world.
Happy Birthday Baby Bear, let's go eat some cake!
Love,
Mommy

8 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday baby Bear! I can't believe it has already been a year. I love you so much!
Aunt Kristy
Happy Birthday, sweet great-grandaughter. I love you.
Happy Birthday cutie pie!
Happy Birthday, sweet little thing! Can't wait to see pictures of you eating your cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEIGH! That is such a cute outfit your in too! I can't wait to see pics of you digging into your cake!
Happy birthday, sweet Kayleigh!
Post a Comment