
My mom and I found these tiny, cute, little guys in the yard this afternoon. I got really excited and ran to grab my camera (of course). These were the best pictures that I got. Sometimes I miss all of the critters that I grew up around, we don't have many here.

2 comments:
I did my "unit" (for my ed. degree) on frogs (NOT my choice) and I remember ones that looked like that were deadly if you lived in South America or somewhere exotic. I guess that one isn't a poison dart frog though.
He is super cute!!
Hey!! I love shabby princess - I have all their packages and I use them with a digital scrapbooking software that I have (scrapbook factory deluxe) - you can use the things from shabby princess with Elements?? You can create things from scratch using Elements?? Did you just play around with it to learn to use it? Sorry, I am so needy tonight :)
Post a Comment