Sunday, September 28, 2008

Long Weekend!


We had a very long weekend. My brother got married in Waco. Expect pictures throughout the week, it is taking me forever to edit them!

For now, here is a picture of us right before the wedding!

7 comments:

Bree said...

OMG!! Those dresses are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

u look gorgeous! and i love kayleighs dress!

Anonymous said...

Y'all both look SO pretty! I love both of the dresses!

See you tomorrow :))

Kasey Joy said...

Kayleigh's dress is precious! Can't wait to see more pics!

Mrs. E said...

That kid gets cuter everyday!

Anonymous said...

i love this picture. You two are beautiful

The Bird Family said...

great picture!! I need some photoshop help - I got elements this weekend and I am having trouble creating things. I want to add borders, text and make collages. Do you make your creations with photoshop or something else?? Thanks :)