I had a birthday this weekend. It was the best one that I have had in years! Usually, I have to spend it at work.... but this year I spent it at the happiest place on Earth (no, not Disney) ... WACO! My mom, Kayleigh and I met Jen and Glenn, Lee, Kristy and Price, and Molly at Bush's for a birthday lunch. Afterwards, we went to the playground to let the kiddos run themselves crazy (pictures tomorrow). The night of we went to La Fiesta and had a girl's only slumber party at the Boyd's house. I loved getting to see my family and friends on my actual birthday!
And are you wondering what Sean gave me? Exactly what I asked for.... and let me tell you this is the BEST toothbrush EVER!
Oh, and instead of a cake I got a 9 x 13 pan of my mom's cinnamon rolls with EXTRA icing. I am sad to say that I have already eaten half of them. Good thing I have been running.

1 comment:
I love that you went to BUSH's for your birthday lunch. I love my Bush's chicken and miss it something awful
Post a Comment