Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Braid!



When I picked the Bear up today, the lady that keeps her had braided her hair. I am soo impressed that she sat still long enough to let her do it! Sooo cute!

I feel like I am the type of person that can make just about anything.... but I have NEVER been able to french braid. I have tried and tried and just can't make it happen. So I guess you won't see many pictures of braids unless someone else does it!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

absolutely adorable!! She looks so different with her hair pulled back like that. Oddly enough, I told Lee just last night that if we ever have a daughter I have to learn to French braid. My mom never could and I always wanted her to!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She looks like such a big girl with her hair pulled back!

Bree said...

Soooo cute! She looks like you in that profile pic!

BTW- what settings do you use on your camera when using your flash indoors?

Abby said...

I am so with you on that! I have tried so many times to french braid and I can't do it. My mom can do it and she has taught me so many times, but still nothing! If you learn any tricks with how to do it, please let me know! And she is adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She is sooooo cute! I love her cheeks...ha!

Allison