Monday, September 29, 2008

Amanda's Bridal Lunch


Cake balls. If you have never had these, you seriously have to try them. This is the recipe that I have used. Mine never came out this pretty.


Amanda and her sisters (hi girls!) who read this blog.


Yummy lunch with the best pumpkin muffin (and only pumpkin muffin) I have ever had. Seriously, if I would have known what it was.... I wouldn't have eaten it. But it was seriously SO good!

Amanda and some of her cute friends.


My Mimi and my mom.

Matt did so well! Just look at how cute his new wife is! Amanda is just the sweetest girl I have met. I am SO excited to have her as my sister in law. Oh, and she will entertain me with my posed sit-there-and-look-cute-with-your-frozen-hot-chocolate pictures and not roll her eyes at me (yet.)

The moms

The gifts.
You have no idea how excited I was to get this. I have been carrying my makeup around in a Target sack, no kidding. Now, I am fancy!

Thank you, Amanda!
The Hostesses


Amanda and her mom

Getting pretty toenails after the lunch.

More wedding weekend pictures tomorrow!

5 comments:

Bree said...

Gorgeous! I think I need to make some cake balls...yum!

Did you bounce your flash for those?

The Bird Family said...

I love Jon Hart luggage! I am going to play with Photoshop more tonight so I might have some more questions - I have 6.0. Also, how do you upload your pictures to your blog - do you use the picture button and then get them from your documents or do you use a independent photo website (like photobucket)?

Anonymous said...

the pics look great! u always do such a good job with them.

The Bird Family said...

Thanks for all your help!! I think that I am finally getting the hang of it!! :) I am so excited!!
ps - We should set up a playdate with the girls - I think they would get along great :)

Julia said...

Thanks for the great pics Michelle! It was fun to hang out with you this weekend. I still can't believe they're married!!