I agree, she looks soooo cute and so big in these pictures. Her hair is getting so long. Tell her that her boyfriend can't wait to see her this weekend.
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) and the CEO of 2 kiddos, Kayleigh and Casen. I love to sew, Zumba, and take pictures. I hate to run and eat vegetables.
I am on a mission to lose the baby weight from my last critter, you know... the "baby" that is 13 months old.
4 comments:
She's so stinkin' cute and your pictures are wonderful!
She does look SO cute in this picture, but what's up with all the plastic bags??? Where did your cute handmade bags go?
Kayleigh is my kind of girl-- loving Target early in life!
I agree, she looks soooo cute and so big in these pictures. Her hair is getting so long. Tell her that her boyfriend can't wait to see her this weekend.
Post a Comment