Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tomato Basil Soup




Ok, I am back. After several complaints about my absence ( I feel so loved), I decided to just break down and buy a new charger. The only thing I had to take pictures of tonight was my soup.

I have a small obsession with tomato basil soup. There is a cafe by my school that we order from often that makes it. Just the thought of that velvety smooth, cream based soup makes my mouth water. I decided to try to make this recipe last week. First, I couldn't find the cooking sherry. Then, I got home and realized that I needed 3 lbs of potatoes, I had only bought one. Then, tonight when I started to FINALLY cook, I realized that I had not bought a bullion cube. I decided that I didn't care at this point, and made the soup anyway. It is going to cook all night, I can't WAIT to try it in the morning.I got a little too excited about the thought of this YUMMY lunch tomorrow and cut my finger. Luckily may camera was sitting right there.

No comments: