

The Bear NEVER looks at me with my camera anymore. I mean NEVER, I make silly noises, call her name, dance around..... nothing. I think this is what has been adding to my photography slump. I just don't like any of the images that I produce anymore. I am sure if my muse would sit still for JUST ONE SECOND, it would help a ton. I am frustrated. So when I got this picture tonight, I was immediately in LOVE with it. There's just something about that little almost sad looking face and side swept hair. I LOVE it!
So back to my question which do you prefer, black and white or color? Which do you generally prefer?
I love black and whites so much, I usually have color images because my black and whites always seem to lose detail and never look that great to me. I love the way black and whites look on the wall, they seem to blend and not compete with everything else in the room.

6 comments:
in this pic i like the color. but i always love black and whites with some touch of color in them too. like this black and white of kayleigh- leave the polka dots on her shirt their color..i dunno something like that is always so cute to me!
I love the b&w!!! But then again I love any pic of the bear! Can't wait to see you at homecoming!!!
I think it completely depends on the picture. With this picture I like the color one better, but the one with Cosmo and his old buddy I loved in black and white. I really think it depends.
I vote B&W b/c it adds and fits the moodiness. I usually like both color and b&w and think diff. images call for each. (please don't selective color it though ;-)
Ok, I'm usually a color girl, but I looove the B&W of this one! Beautiful!
I think that they are both amazing but I like the color one...Not sure why just do!
Post a Comment