
I have been working in this apron for a while. It is for my friend Molly, whose birthday is today (yeah, my present is late)! She wanted a new apron, but before I finished this she bought this one. I hope she likes mine too, even thought it isn't as fancy as her other one.
I love sewing for other people. The whole time I am working, I think about the person it is for. So here are the top 5 things I love about my friend Molly:
1. She ALWAYS puts others first.
2. She punches like a boy.
3. She is crazy frugal, she even makes her own laundry detergent.
4. She is crafty like me.
5. She will never read this because she is the last human on Earth that does not have internet in their house.

1 comment:
That is the most adorable apron I have ever seen. Waaayyy cuter than the one she bought. And your list made me laugh. Maybe you will sew me something soon?!
Post a Comment