Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight Zone


Tonight, the Bear, Sean, and I went to Northpark to eat dinner. We do that alot on Mondays, I hate to cook on Mondays. I had Tomato Basil soup from La Madeline..... yum.

While we were there we wandered through Anthropologie because my favorite jeans from there have a hole in them now. Of course they don't have them anymore, even thought I bought them a couple of months ago. Anyways, next thing I know.... Sean is talking to the sales lady about candles. Yep, my husband who does not like anything that may be found in the "housewares" section of any store was talking about what scent they use in there. Then..... he bought us 2 candles for the house. It was the strangest thing ever.... is tonight a full moon or something? Now our house smells like Anthro., I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love the Volcano candle! My husband, Shane, did the same thing when I dragged him in there one time. He really liked the scent and he walked out with a Anthopologie bag and I didn't! But I love the way the candle smells in our house too. Enjoy!

Elaine said...

We love that candle too! Ah, Anthropologie.