
Leforce and I did a lens swap this week. She needed my wide angle and I have been longing to play with a telephoto lens. I love it, just look how creamy that back ground is! This reminds me so much of college, do you have time for a story? In college I was supposed to live with some girl named Crissy. I hate that name, it reminds me of the annoying dog that I grew up next to. Anyways, she decided to move into Kokernot (I don't know why) with a friend. That's where one of my best friends Jen comes in. We were the "girls in Collins 555," at least that's what we called ourselves. We lived in the same bedroom for FOUR years. Jen is obviously one of the most tolerant people in the world, I can only imagine how hard it would be to live in such small quarters with me. The whole time we were in college, we wore the same size clothes, shoes, and even had almost the same glasses perscription. Yes, I wore my roomates glasses. We shared EVERYTHING. When we moved out of the 9108, we had no idea which items belonged to who. That is why I have no problem letting her play with my expensive lens. Why did I tell you this story? I don't know. There are much better Jen stories, mabe I will tell you another later.

4 comments:
love the curls too. And Jen. You forgot to mention the stow away that lived on your floor! Glad you liked the card. Did I mention I miss you already?
ps- is that the sick monkey shirt I gave Kayleigh?
LOVE her hair!! I am anxiously awaiting Madelyn's hair!! She is co cute :)
I really don't know how you did it Jen. It's closing on 3 years of living in close quarters with Chell for me, and I think you have done it much better then I ever will. :)
Post a Comment