Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whole 'Lotta Sewing Going On!

WARNING: This post contains some pictures with some seriously wonky colors!

I have taken advantage of my nice long break to get some projects out of the way. I am really sad that I have to go back to school tomorrow, I think I will dream of sewing the whole time I am there!
I worked on these tonight. I want to know what you think. I was trying to knock-off these, but with scraps that I had here. I will go buy the other stuff if these turn out. I am pretty proud of my self for figuring these out without a pattern. What I wanted to ask you was, do they look like houseshoes? I feel like mine do, but that lady's don't. They definitely need more work, and no they are not finished yet.

A Christmas outfit for Kayleigh. The pants are hanging funny, they don't really look crooked.

A padded case for my new phone so it does not get scratched.

This has been my biggest project. I am making Kayleigh this for Christmas. I am almost finished with it, just have a few more window to install. I have had so much fun with this, I have decided to make another. I will be sure to show you when it is finished.


And finally, an I-Spy bag that was supposed to be a present, but I learned a valueable lesson about fleece, woven fabrics, and very heavy poly-fill beads. I will be making a replacement this week!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Okay, So I love your blog and read it a lot. I wanted to know how you made the phone case? It's precious. I know I can't make one BUT I think my mom could if you told me how you did it.

Courtney Miller (Koeritz)

Jennifer Roush said...

Did you get a new phone???

Bree said...

I love that stuff!! I love the boots!