This (according to my dad) is the equation that will tell my mom and I how much to add to our Amish friendship bread starter without wasting any ingredients. Yeah, too much thinking .... it made my head hurt too.
OH no, not the Amish friendship bread. I made about 4 loaves a few months ago, and then decided I was so over it. Well, my mom had been keeping hers up and was about to go on vacation. She said she had a favor to ask- she wanted me to make her bread for her while she was gone. So two loaves later, I have decided I'm over it again. It really is fun, though! I saw on another friend's blog, that I gave a starter to, a picture of her and her little boy making it.
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) and the CEO of 2 kiddos, Kayleigh and Casen. I love to sew, Zumba, and take pictures. I hate to run and eat vegetables.
I am on a mission to lose the baby weight from my last critter, you know... the "baby" that is 13 months old.
1 comment:
OH no, not the Amish friendship bread. I made about 4 loaves a few months ago, and then decided I was so over it. Well, my mom had been keeping hers up and was about to go on vacation. She said she had a favor to ask- she wanted me to make her bread for her while she was gone. So two loaves later, I have decided I'm over it again. It really is fun, though! I saw on another friend's blog, that I gave a starter to, a picture of her and her little boy making it.
Post a Comment