Monday, June 23, 2008

My Husband is SO sweet!

On Sunday, I was pretty out of it after Molly's party. My cute husband made us chicken sandwiches and (burnt) french fries. He even set us up a little romantic dinner for 2 with tray tables because we no longer have a kitchen table.
I didn't think much of it, until he reminded me that it was our 7 year "dating anniversary." Yes ladies, my husband remembered an anniversary that I didn't even think of! After dinner, we watched "our movie," What's the Worst That Could Happen.
7 years ago today, Sean picked me up at my parent's house wearing a navy long sleeved (yes, in June!) knit shirt and jeans. I remember being SO nervous waiting on him. I had finally decided on my dark wash Express jeans (size 4, man I wish I could still put those babies on!) and a Tarzan style shirt (which was SO trendy then). We went to a movie that he chose. To this day, I still am not a big fan of that silly movie, but in the spirit of tradition I watch it once every year. We got to the movie very early, like the first people in the theater. It was awkward. I remember us talking baseball, and I remember it being very cold. After the movie, he took me to McDonald's (yes, you read that correctly). I got an ice cream cone, and he ate a cheeseburger and fries. After our "romantic dinner" he took me home. We hugged awkwardly and he went home. I figured that we would probably not go out again. Not because I thought it didn't go well, but we were about to go to college and such.... man was I wrong.

Now, on to a couple of pictures from the first couple months of Sean and I dating.

No comments: