Just a cute little sundress that I made for the Bear. It was out of an old pattern that my mom had at the house. I adore the fabric and it is so nice and cool for summer.
I so want this one in 3 sizes! Let me know what you can do!!! hehehe.
Oh and btw...how the heck did you add your counter to see how many people are checking in? I have no idea how to do this!! Might keep me more motivated on keeping up with the blogging.
That dress is absolutely adorable! You make her the cutest clothes. I so WISH that I could sew. Have you ever thought about selling any of the dresses? I would definitely buy some!!!
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) and the CEO of 2 kiddos, Kayleigh and Casen. I love to sew, Zumba, and take pictures. I hate to run and eat vegetables.
I am on a mission to lose the baby weight from my last critter, you know... the "baby" that is 13 months old.
3 comments:
I so want this one in 3 sizes! Let me know what you can do!!! hehehe.
Oh and btw...how the heck did you add your counter to see how many people are checking in? I have no idea how to do this!! Might keep me more motivated on keeping up with the blogging.
I never was very good at the diary thing!
So Michelle.... I need a new desktop calendar... I am still in April... July is coming up.
Tell the bear and Sean hello,
Alan
That dress is absolutely adorable! You make her the cutest clothes. I so WISH that I could sew. Have you ever thought about selling any of the dresses? I would definitely buy some!!!
Post a Comment