Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Promise.....



I promise AS SOON as school is out next week that I will get better about blogging. Until then, I hope a couple pictures will keep you reading.

If you have a minute, let me know you were here. We have been getting between 75 and 150 unique hits a day. I would love to know who is out there reading..... Thanks!

11 comments:

The Bird Family said...

I read everyday and marvel at your photography abilities! I am completely jealous! :) 3 more days with kids for us - what about ya'll??

Becky said...

I check your site every day to see your beautiful pictures of your beautiful baby girl!! I totally understand wanting to know who people are... I got a few nasty comments on my blog the other day so I changed the settings... although I am totally guilty of blog stalking!

S, J, B, & S said...

i am reading!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I use Lindsey's blog to link to yours to peek in on your cute family and amazing photos! You amaze me with your talent! Not only your photography but your ability to work and be a mom and wife and still have time to be crafty and make adorable outfits for Kayleigh while still taking daily photos and having time to edit them! When do you sleep?!

Abby said...

I check your blog on a regular basis! I love seeing pictures of your precious girl and I LOVE seeing all of the cute clothes that you make for her. I wish that I was crafty like you!!

Patterson's said...

I use Elaine's site to check yours daily! I love your pictures of your beautiful family and am amazed with your crafty abilities!

JBW said...

I read daily! Love it!

Unknown said...

Hi Mitchell,
Hope you and Kayleigh are doing well. She is so cute! Hope to see her sometime. I check your blog regularly and have shared your awesome pics with everyone at work!

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I check in about once a week to see what is up with you, Sean and that beautiful baby girl. I'm glad Sean shared this with Brian and he shared it with me. Your photos are amazing. I need to hire you to take our family picture. Hopefully we'll get to meet the "Bear" someday. Of course, I feel like I already know her. Enjoy your summer with her!!!

Elaine said...

I check your blog (via google reader) all the time! Kayleigh is just too cute!

kristykh said...

I think you do great keeping it up! I don't know how you do it with school. I try to check your page once a week or so. It's fun to see!