Tuesday, October 28, 2008

15 Months!

We went to the doctor yesterday. Kayeligh had a rough time. To start we had to wait 50 minutes in the room.... you know, the little room with NO toys, NO books, NOthing but a rolling stool and crinkly paper over the table. Of course, I let her play with both. When the doctor came in, he could not see in her ears because she had so much wax. I was amazed when he pulled out a pea sized ball of wax out of each ear! I love icky stuff like that! We wrapped up the appointment with shots. Ususally, Kayleigh is fine taking them. NOT this time! She went completely red in the face and screamed forever afterwards.

Kayleigh was 31.5 inches tall, which puts her in the 85th percentile. She weighed 23 pounds, which means she has not gained any weight since the last time we went. She was in the 65th percentile for weight. I can't believe she hasn't gained anything, that girl CAN EAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor k-bear! we just got kinleys 1 yr shots- they left a huge welp on one leg. kinners weighed in at 23lbs too! lol