This weekend, my mom, Kayleigh, and I had a girl's weekend. We hit up Canton on Saturday and the Arborteum on Sunday. It was SO much fun and so very relaxing.I had never seen the "Autumn at the Arboretum" before. If I had, I would have surely been prepared. It was so beautiful! Next time, I will take a reflector, not dress Kayleigh in white, and maybe fix her hair. Even though the pictures aren't perfect, Kayleigh had a great time! She loved trying to pick up the pumpkins and playing with the hay.
Oh, and check out the butterfly that let me get like 2 inches in front of him!





4 comments:
Oh my, how precious---3 of my favorite girls.
She is so cute! It's sad to me when they start turning into toddlers and leaving babyhood. :-)
That's where we're doing my bridesmaid luncheon! We're doing the Harvest Tea at the Camp House and then going to play and take pictures in the pumpkins too. Cute pictures!
How stinkin cute are those pictures?!?! I love her pants.
Post a Comment