The Bear woke up last night throwing up, and kept it up for a few hours. Ughhh. She stopped around 3 and was ready to play. THANKFULLY, she has been feeling good all day. Though we didn't think we would go celebrate with family, they gave us the OK to bring her over. We ate and ate, and then ate some more. Then, we went with Jackie and her boyfriend Ben to go see 4 Christmases. I truly have no idea when we went to the movies last, probably around Christmas last year. It was nice!Thank you God for:
1. my amazing husband. Without him, I would be lost. He takes such great care of me and my family, I simply could not ask for more.
2. My beautiful daughter.
3. My parents.
4. The roof over my head.
5. My job.
6. Your everlasting grace.
7. The food you put on our table.
8. Our country.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh I love her shirt! You are so creative. I hope Kayleigh is still feeling good. Love you friend.
Post a Comment