My baby bear is now 10 months old! Seems pretty unbelievable to me! I know I am her mom and I HAVE to say this, but she seriously gets cuter ever day! She is starting to be such a mess!Some of her 10 month memories:
Kayleigh is into everything now!
She says Da da while looking at Sean, Ma ma is still questionable.
She eats pretty much anything cut up small. Her favorite is turkey deli meat.
She is walking up and down the furniture while holding on.
She is starting to get more personality and has added 2 quite funny faces to her repertoire, one surprised and one mad.
She is drinking formula out of a cup a couple times a day.
She is taking on 2 to 3 hour nap a day.
She likes to "walk" around the house while holding your hand.
She has started sleeping with a bear at night.

No comments:
Post a Comment