Wednesday, May 7, 2008

124



Look at those teeth! This is the only picture I have of them!



This is what happens when I make up my mind to start sewing something at 9PM. My "model" was asleep so I just guessed at how big it should be.... HA. Of course it is way to small, but doesn't she look like she is having fun in it? I am really glad I didn't spend the time making straps and a ruffle for the bottom. Tomorrow I think this will become something else like a skirt maybe.

3 comments:

Kasey Joy said...

um...please don't convert it!!! I LOVE the fact that your baby is wearing a strapless dress!!! That is genious!!! haha, I love seeing your creations for her!

Anonymous said...

aw thats precious! it doesnt look too small to me? keep up the sewing~miss betty homemaker!

Anonymous said...

Love that fabric ;)