Happy Mother's Day mommy. I have never appreciated my mom more than I do now. I love you.Now I understand what being "mommy" is all about. I had no idea that having a baby would change me as much as it has. As silly as it sounds, today was exceptionally special to me. I can't believe that I actually get to be on the receiving end of Mother's Day now.
Sean treated me to a pazookie for Mother's Day. What is a pazookie you ask? Barely cooked cookie dough, with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream on top. Just one bite of one of these takes me right back to college where we would eat one about once a week!
I got 2 gifts from Kayleigh. She picked out a cute shirt for me from Express and A SERGER! I love, love, love it.

2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! I know exactly where you are coming from. How did our Moms ever do it?
Glad you had a great day...pazookie sounds yummy!
Great job on the perfect presents Kayleigh...and to think, she can't even read yet to know you've been asking for one for the last few weeks!!
Happy Mother's Day!! When you make Kayleigh's dresses do you use a pattern or off the top of your head? Where do you get patterns?? And where do you get that fabric?? They are so precious :)
Post a Comment