Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 127



Boy howdy, was it a long day at school today. Sadly, today marked the end of teacher appreciation week. Bummer. I was spoiled rotten with goodies from my class.

Just some new ones of the bear and I. Isn't Sean getting good at taking pictures. I change all of the settings, then he adjusts the focal point and shoots. I am SO glad that he is so willing to learn to take good pictures.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

LOVE the Bear's dress. You look really pretty, your hair is getting long!

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh. What a good picture. You look so pretty!

The Bird Family said...

You are both so photogenic! Hope she is feeling better :) only 3 more full weeks!!!

jennifer97 said...

Great job Sean. Maybe by day 100 and some my dh will be so good!

You both look beautiful!

Bree said...

Gorgeous pics!! You must have a nice camera...(haha!!)