I'm pretty sure if I were to breath on Sean's shirt, it would completely fall apart. He refuses to let me throw it away. It couldn't be much longer before it falls apart in the was (hopefully).
After Kayleigh goes to sleep, I follow Sean around with the camera. These are the looks I get.

1 comment:
That shirt is so funny!!! It must be a guy thing. My husband has the same kind of shirt (from when he played college football). It was his weight lifting shirt. Anyhow, ready to fall apart! Completely see thru and the most unattractive thing you ever saw. He calls the shirt "old whitie". Last time he put it on he looked at the shirt and for the first time saw it for what it really was. He told me "Honey, old whitie is sick.".........ya think??
Anyhow, glad to know mine's not the only one!!!
Post a Comment