
The Bear's old carseat has been sitting next to our TV for quite a while. While she was "hamming it up" for my parents tonight, she figured out that she can climb in it. The majority of the evening was spent with her climbing in and stumbling out of the seat. She was very proud of herself.MIRANDA: Sorry, I don't have your email. Do you think I should go to the doctor over my toe or will they just tell me there is nothing they can do about it? I broke a toe once before and all they did was tape it to another toe. Is it worth going?

1 comment:
I have broke the same toe before by slapping it into the door frame. There is not really anything you can do for it. They will just tape it to the other one. SORRY! I know how bad it hurts but i promise i will get better. Ibuprofen is the BEST thing. and ice. Hope you feel better soon.
(mherring06@yahoo.com
;)
Post a Comment